BJP leader's son shoots hawker over free newspaper
BJP leader Rana Pratap's son Vikas along with an accomplice Ajit beat hawker Ram Kumar (22) and shot him twice.
Agra: The son of a BJP leader allegedly shot a hawker today for not being given a free newspaper, police said in Agra.
BJP leader Rana Pratap's son Vikas along with an accomplice Ajit beat the hawker Ram Kumar (22) and shot him twice in the chest when he had gone to distribute newspapers, they said.
Kumar claimed that the two had asked for free newspapers on January one and took the step when he refused, police said.
The victim, who was admitted to the Sarojini Naidu Medical College, is said to be in a critical condition.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1