DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BJP leader's son shoots hawker over free newspaper
BJP leader Rana Pratap's son Vikas along with an accomplice Ajit beat hawker Ram Kumar (22) and shot him twice.
Agra: The son of a BJP leader allegedly shot a hawker today for not being given a free newspaper, police said in Agra.
BJP leader Rana Pratap's son Vikas along with an accomplice Ajit beat the hawker Ram Kumar (22) and shot him twice in the chest when he had gone to distribute newspapers, they said.
Kumar claimed that the two had asked for free newspapers on January one and took the step when he refused, police said.
The victim, who was admitted to the Sarojini Naidu Medical College, is said to be in a critical condition.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere