DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BlackBerry in talks with Instagram, Netflix
BlackBerry is in talks with Instagram and Netflix, which means the apps may make its way to BlackBerry World soon.
New Delhi: Though BlackBerry announced the launch of BlackBerry 10 OS with 70,000 apps - which according to the company is by far the most for a first-generation platform in mobile history - the company failed to release the highly coveted Instagram app for BlackBerry 10 devices on the day of launch. Another app that people are looking for on BlackBerry 10 is Netflix.
But, according to AllThingsD, the company is in talks with Instagram and Netflix, which means the apps may make its way to BlackBerry World soon. "A spokesman for BlackBerry says the company is in talks with Instagram and Netflix, but could not confirm when those apps will make their way into the store," reports AllThingsD.
The absence of Instagram in BlackBerry World sounds egregious because the company claims to share good relations with Intagram owner Facebook.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi