BlackBerry in talks with Instagram, Netflix
BlackBerry is in talks with Instagram and Netflix, which means the apps may make its way to BlackBerry World soon.
New Delhi: Though BlackBerry announced the launch of BlackBerry 10 OS with 70,000 apps - which according to the company is by far the most for a first-generation platform in mobile history - the company failed to release the highly coveted Instagram app for BlackBerry 10 devices on the day of launch. Another app that people are looking for on BlackBerry 10 is Netflix.
But, according to AllThingsD, the company is in talks with Instagram and Netflix, which means the apps may make its way to BlackBerry World soon. "A spokesman for BlackBerry says the company is in talks with Instagram and Netflix, but could not confirm when those apps will make their way into the store," reports AllThingsD.
The absence of Instagram in BlackBerry World sounds egregious because the company claims to share good relations with Intagram owner Facebook.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology