BlackBerry to shut down BBM Music service on June 2
The BBM Music streaming service will be closed down June 2 after a 19-month run.
Madrid: The BBM Music streaming service will be closed down June 2 after a 19-month run following the completion of "a strategic review of the business", Canadian tech company BlackbBerry said.
The Asi cloud music platform will be shut down and customers will get a one-month subscription to the RDIO service, Blackberry said in a statement on Thursday.
Blackberry, formerly known as Research in Motion, launched BBM Music in August 2011, giving users a cloud music service they could use to set up a profile with 50 songs and share them with their contacts.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology