DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BlackBerry to shut down BBM Music service on June 2
The BBM Music streaming service will be closed down June 2 after a 19-month run.
Madrid: The BBM Music streaming service will be closed down June 2 after a 19-month run following the completion of "a strategic review of the business", Canadian tech company BlackbBerry said.
The Asi cloud music platform will be shut down and customers will get a one-month subscription to the RDIO service, Blackberry said in a statement on Thursday.
Blackberry, formerly known as Research in Motion, launched BBM Music in August 2011, giving users a cloud music service they could use to set up a profile with 50 songs and share them with their contacts.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet