BlackBerry Z10 to be priced above Rs 40,000: Source
The Blackberry Z10 is a complete touchscreen smartphone; it has a 4.2 inch screen at 356 ppi.
New Delhi: The much-awaited BlackBerry Z10, which is scheduled to be launched in India on February 25, will be priced above Rs 40,000, said a source with information on the BlackBerry Z10.
The Blackberry Z10 is a complete touchscreen smartphone. The Z10 has a 4.2 inch screen at 356 ppi. BlackBerry announced that over 70,000 apps are now available for BlackBerry 10 devices and includes Skype, Amazon Kindle, WhatsApp, SAP and Angry Birds.
The interface is gesture based. Users can performs various functions with swipes. To access punctuation and other characters, users can use swipe gestures.
The BlackBerry 10 phones boast fast browsers, new features, smart cameras and, unlike previous models, enter the market primed with a large app library.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner