DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Blake Lively replaces Katherine Heigl in 'The Age of Adaline'
Blake Lively will soon be back on the big screen as an ageless woman in the romantic drama 'The Age of Adaline'.
Los Angeles: Actress Blake Lively will soon be back on the big screen as an ageless woman in the romantic drama 'The Age of Adaline'.
She has reportedly replaced Katherine Heigl in the movie and will feature alongside Ellen Burstyn, reports eonline.com.
The 26-year-old will play the role of a woman who was born at the turn of the 20th century and stops aging after a near-death accident.
Her character will then be seen going on a worldwide excursion without divulging her secret.
This will be Lively's first movie after exchanging vows with actor Ryan Reynolds.
Heigl, who was originally cast for the role, dropped out in November 2010.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO