Blake Lively replaces Katherine Heigl in 'The Age of Adaline'
Blake Lively will soon be back on the big screen as an ageless woman in the romantic drama 'The Age of Adaline'.
Los Angeles: Actress Blake Lively will soon be back on the big screen as an ageless woman in the romantic drama 'The Age of Adaline'.
She has reportedly replaced Katherine Heigl in the movie and will feature alongside Ellen Burstyn, reports eonline.com.
The 26-year-old will play the role of a woman who was born at the turn of the 20th century and stops aging after a near-death accident.
Her character will then be seen going on a worldwide excursion without divulging her secret.
This will be Lively's first movie after exchanging vows with actor Ryan Reynolds.
Heigl, who was originally cast for the role, dropped out in November 2010.
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration