Blast outside government building in Pak
The explosion occurred outside the office of the Indus Waters Commission in Lahore.
Lahore: A low intensity explosive device went off outside a government building in this eastern Pakistani city on Saturday though there were no reports of casualties or damage to property, police said.
The explosion occurred outside the office of the Indus Waters Commission on Lytton Road at around 1 pm, police said.
Witnesses told the media that the bomb was hurled by two men on a motorcycle.
The bomb went off with a loud bang, witnesses said. The employees of the Indus Waters Commission left the building in panic.
Police cordoned off the area as a bomb disposal squad swept the area. No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna