Blast outside government building in Pak
The explosion occurred outside the office of the Indus Waters Commission in Lahore.
Lahore: A low intensity explosive device went off outside a government building in this eastern Pakistani city on Saturday though there were no reports of casualties or damage to property, police said.
The explosion occurred outside the office of the Indus Waters Commission on Lytton Road at around 1 pm, police said.
Witnesses told the media that the bomb was hurled by two men on a motorcycle.
The bomb went off with a loud bang, witnesses said. The employees of the Indus Waters Commission left the building in panic.
Police cordoned off the area as a bomb disposal squad swept the area. No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks