DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Indian Mujahideen claims responsibility for UP blasts
A police official received an e-mail taking responsibility for the blasts.
New Delhi: About an hour and a half after serial blasts rocked Uttar Pradesh, Intelligence sources said little known outfit Indian Mujahideen have taken responsibility of the blast.
Intelligence sources have told CNN-IBN that that a senior police official received an e-mail intimating him about who carried out the attack.
Five bomb blasts rocked the cities of Lucknow, Varanasi and Faizabad in Uttar Pradesh almost within minutes of each other on Friday, throwing the security apparatus into a tizzy.
At least 12 people were killed and many others were injured when the blasts occurred. In Varasani, the explosion occured at a local court premises during the busy court hour.
Over 2,000 people were present in the court premises when the bomb went off. Early reports said there could be heavy casualties as it occurred in a crowded spot.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong