Blaz Kavic upsets Marcos Baghdatis in Zagreb
Blaz Kavic rallied to upset sixth-seeded Marcos Baghdatis 3-6, 7-6 (2), 6-4 and reach his third career quarter-final at the Zagreb Indoors.
Zagreb: Blaz Kavic of Slovenia rallied to upset sixth-seeded Marcos Baghdatis from Cyrpus 3-6, 7-6 (2), 6-4 and reach his third career quarter-final at the Zagreb Indoors on Thursday.
Baghdatis, the 2007 champion, served for the match at 5-4, but lost serve and Kavcic won a tiebreaker. Baghdatis pulled out of the doubles because of a foot injury. "I did not want to take any risks," he said. "I have to give credit to Kavcic, he played well."
Fourth-seeded Jurgen Melzer of Austria came from one set down to defeat Somdev Devvarman from India 1-6, 7-6 (5), 6-2. Devvarman had a 5-3 lead in the tiebreaker, but then lost four points in a row. Robin Haase from the Netherlands defeated fifth-seeded Slovak Martin Klizan 6-2, 4-6, 6-4.
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai's Scorching Chemistry Will Make Your Jaws Drop