B'lore: 11-yr-old girl set ablaze by 9 persons
The fifth standard girl breathed her last at the state-run Victoria Hospital this afternoon.
Bangalore: An 11-year-old girl, who was set ablaze by nine persons while she was on her way to school, has succumbed to burn injuries at a hospital, police said. The fifth standard girl breathed her last at the state-run Victoria Hospital this afternoon, they said.
All the nine were arrested yesterday and remanded to 14 days judicial custody.
Personal enmity with the girl's father was suspected to be the reason for the attack.
Meanwhile, Youth Congress activists staged a dharna in front of the hospital, demanding action against the culprits.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines