B'lore: Gang loots ATM van, decamps with Rs 65 lakh
After spraying chilli powder into the eyes of those inside the van and threatening the security person, they decamped with Rs 65 lakh cash.
Bangalore: A four-member gang waylaid a van carrying cash to an ATM here and decamped with Rs 65 lakh, police said today. The gang waylaid the van when it was proceeding from Electronic City to fill cash in the Union Bank of India's ATM in Jayanagar last night.
After spraying chilli powder into the eyes of those inside the van and threatening the security person, they decamped with Rs 65 lakh cash, police said.
The gang had come in two motorcycles, they said, adding, hunt was on for the gang members.
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson