B'lore: Man gives poisoned milk to daughter, held
According to his wife, the man did not want a daughter, and allegedly killed the 20-day-old child by giving her poisoned milk.
Bangalore: A 20-day-old baby girl died after her father allegedly fed her donkey's milk laced with poison at Nelamangala taluk in Bangalore District, police said on Tuesday.
The 25-year-old man, a mechanic, was arrested in the morning following a complaint from his wife, police said.
According to his wife, he did not want a daughter, and allegedly murdered their child by administering donkey's milk laced with poison on Monday night.
During investigation, it was revealed that the man brought milk in a plastic bottle which he picked up from a garbage pile, police said.
"It is also possible that the bottle was contaminated which led to the death of the child," police said, adding, they were questioning the man to know the truth behind the incident.
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Not Approached for 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Hrithik Roshan
- Krushna Abhishek Wants Healthy Competition With Kapil Sharma
- Dear Krushna Abhishek, why are you sticking to Kapil Sharma's brand of humour we want to get rid of?