DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
B'lore: Man gives poisoned milk to daughter, held
According to his wife, the man did not want a daughter, and allegedly killed the 20-day-old child by giving her poisoned milk.
Bangalore: A 20-day-old baby girl died after her father allegedly fed her donkey's milk laced with poison at Nelamangala taluk in Bangalore District, police said on Tuesday.
The 25-year-old man, a mechanic, was arrested in the morning following a complaint from his wife, police said.
According to his wife, he did not want a daughter, and allegedly murdered their child by administering donkey's milk laced with poison on Monday night.
During investigation, it was revealed that the man brought milk in a plastic bottle which he picked up from a garbage pile, police said.
"It is also possible that the bottle was contaminated which led to the death of the child," police said, adding, they were questioning the man to know the truth behind the incident.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry