B'lore: Man gives poisoned milk to daughter, held
According to his wife, the man did not want a daughter, and allegedly killed the 20-day-old child by giving her poisoned milk.
Bangalore: A 20-day-old baby girl died after her father allegedly fed her donkey's milk laced with poison at Nelamangala taluk in Bangalore District, police said on Tuesday.
The 25-year-old man, a mechanic, was arrested in the morning following a complaint from his wife, police said.
According to his wife, he did not want a daughter, and allegedly murdered their child by administering donkey's milk laced with poison on Monday night.
During investigation, it was revealed that the man brought milk in a plastic bottle which he picked up from a garbage pile, police said.
"It is also possible that the bottle was contaminated which led to the death of the child," police said, adding, they were questioning the man to know the truth behind the incident.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets