DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bangalore: 3 women bartenders raped by group of 8 men
The incident took place on Thursday night on the outskirts of Bangalore and a complaint was filed by a security personnel.
Bangalore: In a shocking incident in the Karnataka capital, three women bartenders were allegedly gangraped on Thursday night by a group of eight men. A complaint in this regard was lodged by a security personnel.
The complainant was one of the security personnel posted outside a house in Bidadi where the incident took place. The victims have been taken for a medical examination.
The incident occurred on Thursday night on the outskirts of the Karnataka capital between midnight and 3 am. Further investigation is on in the case. However, the police have not made any arrest in the case so far.
This comes just days after a student of the National Law School of India University in Bangalore was allegedly gangraped by eight men inside the adjacent Jnanbharathi campus of Bangalore University. The second-year student, staying in the university hostel, in her police complaint said the incident took place when she had gone out with her boyfriend, who works with an IT firm, on Saturday night.
The police have questioned as many as 80 people in connection with the case so far. However, according to reports, they are yet to get the medical and forensic reports of the 21-year-old law student.
Recommended For You
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet