DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Bol Bachchan' crosses Rs 100 crore mark
Said to be inspired by 1979 movie 'Gol Maal', 'Bol Bachchan' was made on a budget of Rs 70 crore.
Mumbai: Rohit Shetty is on a roll! After 'Golmaal 3' and 'Singham', the director's 'Bol Bachchan' has made it to the hyped Rs 100 crore mark at the Indian box office.
Said to be inspired by 1979 movie 'Gol Maal', 'Bol Bachchan' was made on a budget of Rs 70 crore with a cast including Ajay Devgn, Abhishek Bachchan, Asin Thottumkal and Prachi Desai.
The movie collected over Rs 43.10 crore during its opening weekend after it released all over the country July 6.
It went on to collect Rs 66.81 crore in the first week, Rs 24.12 crore in second and Rs 9.33 crore during the third week, taking the total box office collections to Rs 100.26 crore in 20 days, said a press statement from the production company.
Presented by Fox Star Studios and produced by Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision and Ajay Devgn Ffilms, 'Bol Bachchan' has been very well received by both multiplexes and single screen audiences. It was released with 2,700 prints.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong