DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bollywood director Subramaniya debuts in Kollywood
'Kandanam' which has a cast of all fresh faces is produced by the Radha Ramdari Productions.
Bollywood director Subramaniya Janardan who has directed films like Akshay Kumar's 'Zakmi Dil' and Rishi Kapoor and Manisha Koirala starrer 'Kanyaadan' has now decided to make a movie in Kollywood.
The director has already assisted in a few Tamil films like 'Chikki Mukki' and has now decided to make a debut in Kollywood. 'Kandanam' is the name of his new Tamil venture.
This movie which has a cast of all fresh faces is produced by the Radha Ramdari Productions. The film's inauguration which was held at J Studios yesterday had music director Shanker Ganesh as the chief guest.
Also, actor Nizhalgal Ravi is playing a pivotal role in 'Kandanam' while actors Vishal, Karthik Kattak, Sai Rakesh will be seen in other prominent roles.
Recommended For You
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh