Bollywood director Subramaniya debuts in Kollywood
'Kandanam' which has a cast of all fresh faces is produced by the Radha Ramdari Productions.
Bollywood director Subramaniya Janardan who has directed films like Akshay Kumar's 'Zakmi Dil' and Rishi Kapoor and Manisha Koirala starrer 'Kanyaadan' has now decided to make a movie in Kollywood.
The director has already assisted in a few Tamil films like 'Chikki Mukki' and has now decided to make a debut in Kollywood. 'Kandanam' is the name of his new Tamil venture.
This movie which has a cast of all fresh faces is produced by the Radha Ramdari Productions. The film's inauguration which was held at J Studios yesterday had music director Shanker Ganesh as the chief guest.
Also, actor Nizhalgal Ravi is playing a pivotal role in 'Kandanam' while actors Vishal, Karthik Kattak, Sai Rakesh will be seen in other prominent roles.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Pre-birthday Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar