Bollywood stars attend Tendulkar's victory bash
Sachin Tendulkar has been in party mode following India's World Cup win.
Sachin Tendulkar has been in party mode following India's World Cup win. Says an invitee, "Sachin and wife Anjali have been hosting a series of parties."
One was held at a resort and spa in the city owned by Sanjay Narang on Monday night. Zaheer Khan and Yuvraj Singh attended as did a few B-Town celebs. The party was exclusively for friends and people the Master Blaster is close to.
The party was a grand affair with over 75 guests. It was held at the vast lush green landscaped gardens of the leisure spa with walking trails, jogging tracks, streams, exotic plants and foliage that light up at night.
The Tendulkars' parties are private ones. "He fiercely guards his privacy. No-one from the media is invited nor is a single photographer allowed. Using cameras on mobile phones is also a strict no-no," reveals an invitee.
There was another bash last night at the Tendulkars' Bandra residence which was attended by B-Town folk and politicians.
On the guestlist
Farhan Akhtar, Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao, Karan Johar, Shahid Kapur, photographer Atul Kasbekar (has shot many of Sachin's ads), Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai (Mrs Jr B used to live in the same building in Bandra as the Tendulkars). Salman and Shah Rukh Khan were conspicuous by their absence.
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1