Boman Irani to make a debut in Telugu films
Trivikram Srinivas, five time winner of the Nandi award for Best Dialogue writer has penned the screenplay for this film.
The versatile actor Boman Irani who is known for his critically acclaimed charcter-actor roles in 'Munnabhai MBBS', '3 Idiots' and 'Ferrai ki Sawari', is now all set to try his luck in the South, with the Pawan Kalyan's Untitled Telugu film.
Trivikram Srinivas, five time winner of the Nandi award for Best Dialogue writer has penned the screenplay for this film. The film will be produced by BVSN Prasad.
The actor expressed his joy at his debut in Telugu films, he also praised the director for his excellent work in films like 'Tholi Prema' and 'Gokulamb Seetha'.
This is the second film of the duo Pawan and Trivikram togetehr after their last film 'Jalsa'.
Samantha is the heroine of the film and Praneetha has been chosen as the second lead actress. The film is going to be an out-out entertainer and will also have spoonful of Trivikram's prominent satires.
The shooting of this film is currently taking place in Hyderabad. The unit will soon be shoot in Pollachi.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"