Boman Irani to make a debut in Telugu films
Trivikram Srinivas, five time winner of the Nandi award for Best Dialogue writer has penned the screenplay for this film.
The versatile actor Boman Irani who is known for his critically acclaimed charcter-actor roles in 'Munnabhai MBBS', '3 Idiots' and 'Ferrai ki Sawari', is now all set to try his luck in the South, with the Pawan Kalyan's Untitled Telugu film.
Trivikram Srinivas, five time winner of the Nandi award for Best Dialogue writer has penned the screenplay for this film. The film will be produced by BVSN Prasad.
The actor expressed his joy at his debut in Telugu films, he also praised the director for his excellent work in films like 'Tholi Prema' and 'Gokulamb Seetha'.
This is the second film of the duo Pawan and Trivikram togetehr after their last film 'Jalsa'.
Samantha is the heroine of the film and Praneetha has been chosen as the second lead actress. The film is going to be an out-out entertainer and will also have spoonful of Trivikram's prominent satires.
The shooting of this film is currently taking place in Hyderabad. The unit will soon be shoot in Pollachi.
- Russia Asks Pakistan to Take Steps to Contain Terror Groups
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Surgical Strike Across LoC: US Objects to Pakistan's Nuclear Threats Against India
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC