DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bomb recovered in front of Indian Oil refinery in Assam
The bomb was kept in a bag in front of the gate of the refinery in Noonmati area of the city, police said.
Guwahati: A powerful country-made bomb was recovered from a bag near the main gate of the Indian Oil Corporation's ( IOC) oil refinery on Tuesday. The bomb was kept in a bag in front of the gate of the refinery in Noonmati area of the city, police said.
Bomb disposal squad safely defused it, they said. Ammonium nitrate and cycle bombs were found inside the bag that could have caused large-scale destruction, they said.
A massive search operation has been launched for the culprits and security measures tightened in and around the refinery area.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Andy Murray Struggles With Illness on French Open Eve: Reports
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835