Bomb explodes near a police station in Manipur
The bomb exploded near Ukhrul police station at about 8.30 pm on Monday night, but no one was injured
Imphal: A powerful bomb exploded near a police station in Ukhrul district of Manipur, officials said on Tuesday.
The bomb exploded near Ukhrul police station at about 8.30 pm on Monday night, but no one was injured. The bomb might have been planted by militants, they said.
Ukhrul, a Naga dominated district, was once a stronghold of Naga militant outfit NSCN-IM, but it has been peaceful for the past many years since the outfit entered into peace talks with the central government in 1997.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology