DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bomb explodes near a police station in Manipur
The bomb exploded near Ukhrul police station at about 8.30 pm on Monday night, but no one was injured
Imphal: A powerful bomb exploded near a police station in Ukhrul district of Manipur, officials said on Tuesday.
The bomb exploded near Ukhrul police station at about 8.30 pm on Monday night, but no one was injured. The bomb might have been planted by militants, they said.
Ukhrul, a Naga dominated district, was once a stronghold of Naga militant outfit NSCN-IM, but it has been peaceful for the past many years since the outfit entered into peace talks with the central government in 1997.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi