DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bomb explodes near Imphal airport, no casualties reported
Official sources said the insurgents used remote-controlled device to explode the bomb.
Imphal: A powerful bomb went off at Tiddim ground near Imphal airport on Sunday, seconds after Army personnel in trucks passed the area.
Official sources said the bomb, an improvised explosive device allegedly planted by insurgents to attack security personnel, went off at around 1.00 pm.
They said the insurgents used remote-controlled device to explode the bomb.
The officer-in-charge of nearby Kwakeithel police station, accompanied by a police force, went to the area soon after the explosion and started a combing operation. No arrest was made.
No individual or group has claimed responsibility for the explosion.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Cricket Australia Believes Revenue Model is Starving Grassroots