Bomb found in Nagpur hospital after call to doc
Crescent Hospital and Nursing Home evacuated.
Nagpur: A bomb was found on Saturday evening at a private hospital in Nagpur after a doctor was warned on phone that there would be an explosion.
The Crescent Hospital and Nursing Home in Dhantoli was evacuated after police was found wrapped in a black plastic bag. The police removed the bomb for disposal and conducted a search of the hospital.
Dr Aziz Khan, a physician at the hospital, told CNN-IBN he got a telephone call from an unknown person at around 1630 hrs IST who told him that a bomb would explode in 10 minutes. The caller spoke in Hindi and seemed to be calling from a phone booth.
Nagpur police commissioner Pravin Dixit confirmed to CNN-IBN that bomb was found at the hospital.
PTI reports Dhantoli was tense after news about the bomb spread.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show