Bombay HC issues notice to state govt, MCA, BMC on AAP plea
The Bombay High Court on Thursday sought affidavits from Maharashtra government, Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) and Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) in reply to a PIL filed by 'Aam Aadmi Party' alleging illegality and irregularity in allotment of land in suburban Kandivli to MCA.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion