DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bombay Talkies: Writer accuses Anurag Kashyap of plagiarism
A writer called Nishant G Ranjan has accused Anurag Kashyap of lifting his story for 'Bombay Talkies'.
New Delhi: Four Bollywood filmmakers joined hands to make 'Bombay Talkies', a film celebrating the completion of 100 years of Indian cinema. These filmmakers are Karan Johar, Anurag Kashyap, Dibakar Banerjee and Zoya Akhtar, and each of them has directed a segment of the film.
Now, media reports are surfacing that a writer Nishant G Ranjan has claimed that Anurag Kashyap's short film is based on his work.
Nishant says that he had sent a story about a budding poet, who wants to narrate his poems to Amitabh Bachchan, to Anurag but he never got a reply, so he forgot about it.
Nishant realised the similarities between his and Kashyap's stories after reading reports and took up the case with Film Writer's Association.
However, Anurag Kashyap is not the only one accused of plagiarism as another writer Sudipto Chattopadhyay had accused Zoya Akhtar of stealing his story.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes