DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bond documentary to premiere at Mumbai Film Fest
The new feature film 'Everything or Nothing: The Untold Story of 007' will be shown on October 19.
Mumbai: Bond documentary 'Everything Or Nothing', made to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of 007 films, will be premiered at the 14th Mumbai Film Festival.
The new feature film 'Everything or Nothing: The Untold Story of 007' is produced by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures, Columbia Pictures, Passion Pictures and Red Box Films. It will be shown on October 19.
The limited-release critically-acclaimed documentary has only been released in the UK so far.
Directed by Stevan Riley, who was recently in India to promote his cricket documentary 'Fire in Babylon', the film focuses on three men - Bond producers Albert R Broccoli, Harry Saltzman and author Ian Fleming - who share the same dream.
The festival will also show an exclusive footage from new Bond movie 'Skyfall', starring Daniel Craig. The film hit the Indian theatres on November 1.
The festival will start from October 18 to 25.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances