Bond documentary to premiere at Mumbai Film Fest
The new feature film 'Everything or Nothing: The Untold Story of 007' will be shown on October 19.
Mumbai: Bond documentary 'Everything Or Nothing', made to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of 007 films, will be premiered at the 14th Mumbai Film Festival.
The new feature film 'Everything or Nothing: The Untold Story of 007' is produced by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures, Columbia Pictures, Passion Pictures and Red Box Films. It will be shown on October 19.
The limited-release critically-acclaimed documentary has only been released in the UK so far.
Directed by Stevan Riley, who was recently in India to promote his cricket documentary 'Fire in Babylon', the film focuses on three men - Bond producers Albert R Broccoli, Harry Saltzman and author Ian Fleming - who share the same dream.
The festival will also show an exclusive footage from new Bond movie 'Skyfall', starring Daniel Craig. The film hit the Indian theatres on November 1.
The festival will start from October 18 to 25.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18