Boologam: 'Jayam' Ravi to play North Chennai boxer
'Jayam' Ravi plays a boxer and wants to make it big in the sport in his forthcoming film 'Boologam'.
'Jayam' Ravi's character in 'Deepavali', in which he had played a North Chennai guy, was popular. He is repeating the act now, in his forthcoming film 'Boologam'.
"Ravi and director Kalyan Krishna have done enough homework to catch the feel and pulse of North Chennai well in 'Boologam'. Ravi plays a boxer who wants to make it big in the sport," sources said.
Trisha is the leading lady of the movie, which is being shot in a hugely erected set in Chennai. "Besides, plans are there to can some scenes in the areas of Royapuram and Washermenpet," sources added.
Throwing more light on the movie's storyline, sources added: "There are many families which practice boxing for many generations. 'Boologam' is about one such family from where the protagonist hails."
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right