DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bopanna-Qureshi advance to Indian Wells semis
Bopanna and Qureshi triumphed 6-1 7-6 (5) over the Serbs.
Indian Wells: The Rohan Bopanna-Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi juggernaut continued to roll in the ATP BNP Paribas Open as the Indo-Pak pair advanced to the semifinals with a straight-set triumph over Serbs Novak Djokovic and Viktor Troicki here.
Bopanna and Qureshi triumphed 6-1 7-6 (5) over the Serbs to set up a clash with the Spanish-Canadian combination of Feliciano Lopez and Milos Raonic.
The Indo-Pak pair, which upstaged third seeds Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi in the previous match, raced away with the opening set very easily after breaking Djokovic and Troicki twice.
But the second set was stiffly-contested. Both the teams held serves, failing to convert any of the break chances they earned.
The issue was settled in the tie breaker in which Bopanna and Qureshi held their nerves to emerge triumphant.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond