Bopanna reaches career-high doubles ranking
The Indian gained two places to reach a career high of 12 on the ATP charts.
New Delhi: India's Rohan Bopanna gained two places to reach his career high doubles rankings of 12 in the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) charts Monday.
Bopanna's doubles partner Pakistan's Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi, however, is unchanged at the 11th place.
India's doubles exponents Mahesh Bhupathi and Leander Peas are static at fifth and seventh position.
In the men's singles, Somdev Devvarman has maintained his last week's ranking of 71, which is also his career best.
In the women's singles, Sania Mirza dropped three places to 76.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen