DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Boston: Court rejects defence bid to photograph Dzhokhar
The 19-year-old Dzhokhar is charged in the April 15 bombings in Boston that killed three people and injured more than 260.
Boston: A judge has rejected a request from lawyers for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev who want to take periodic photos of him in prison. US Magistrate Judge Marianne Bowler on Friday said the prison where Tsarnaev is housed has a policy against visitors bringing cameras.
Tsarnaev's lawyers argued the photos could provide evidence on the voluntariness of his statements and be used in an argument to mitigate his sentence. The 19-year-old Tsarnaev is charged in the April 15 bombings that killed three people and injured more than 260.
The judge says prison officials may take photos of Tsarnaev, but the pictures would not be reserved only for his lawyers as they requested.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande