DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Box Office: '1920 Evil Returns' is a hit
Directed by Patel, '1920 Evil Returns' was performing well at the ticket window despite thumbs down from critics.
New Delhi: Filmmaker Bhushan Patel's horror flick '1920: Evil Returns' has made an estimated Rs 20.33 crore in its second week to be declared a hit, said film trade analyst Taran Adarsh.
"1920 Evil Returns (2nd Week) Fri *est* 1.22 cr. Total: Rs 20.33 cr. HIT.," tweeted Adarsh on Saturday.
'1920: Evil Returns' featured Aftab Shivdasani. His last film was 'Bin Bulaye Baraati', which released in 2011 and didn't do well. "Looking at the Friday numbers of '1920 Evil Returns', it should be titled 'Vikram Bhatt Returns' with a bang, after #Raaz3 and now this film," he had tweeted earlier. Bhatt is the producer of the film.
Directed by Patel, '1920 Evil Returns' was performing well at the ticket window despite thumbs down from the critics.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory