Vijender bags silver in Champions of Champions
Olympian Dinesh Kumar too lost out on a possible gold medal after going down in the final of the 81 kg category.
New Delhi: Olympic and World Championship bronze medalist Vijender Singh has had to settle for silver at the invitational Champions of Champions boxing tournament in China.
Vijender, competing in his first tournament since the World Championships in September, was up against local man Zhang Jin Ting in the 75 kg middleweight final and lost 0-6. He had earlier lost to the same opponent in the 2007 Asian Championships.
Olympian Dinesh Kumar too lost out on a possible gold medal after going down to China's Meng Fan Long in the final of the 81 kg category.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 10: Om Swami to be a Part of Show's Finale
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa Gets Married to Boyfriend Vikrant in The House, See Pics
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment