DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vijender bags silver in Champions of Champions
Olympian Dinesh Kumar too lost out on a possible gold medal after going down in the final of the 81 kg category.
New Delhi: Olympic and World Championship bronze medalist Vijender Singh has had to settle for silver at the invitational Champions of Champions boxing tournament in China.
Vijender, competing in his first tournament since the World Championships in September, was up against local man Zhang Jin Ting in the 75 kg middleweight final and lost 0-6. He had earlier lost to the same opponent in the 2007 Asian Championships.
Olympian Dinesh Kumar too lost out on a possible gold medal after going down to China's Meng Fan Long in the final of the 81 kg category.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment