X

DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
SHARE NEWS.

Be a responsible citizen. Come, pledge to always check and share verified and vetted news.
»
1-min read

Boy chokes on banana in school, dies

News18test sharma |

Updated: December 6, 2011, 7:44 AM IST
facebook Twitter google skype whatsapp
Boy chokes on banana in school, dies
CHENNAI: An LKG student at Vels Vidyashram in Pallavaram died after a banana, which he consumed during snack time at school, chok..
First Published: December 6, 2011, 7:44 AM IST
Read full article
Next Story
facebook Twitter google skype whatsapp