Boy gets his head stuck in a pressure cooker
A boy with his head stuck in a pressure cooker saved after a two-hour rescue operation.
New Delhi: Kids should stay out of the kitchen they say. Apparently they should also stay away from kitchen utensils. Meet three-year-old Shivam from Rani Bagh area in northwest Delhi.
The child was at home playing with a pressure cooker when his head accidentally got stuck in it. Hearing him crying his father Sanjay rushed Shivam to a hospital and after two hours of painstaking effort, doctors managed to remove the cooker from his head.
Initially doctors at a local nursing home had tried and failed to release Shivam and said they had never seen such a case.
Family members then took the boy to Bhagvan Singh Hospital in Pitampura. A team of twelve doctors used equipment like saw, screwdriver etc to rescue the child. A large amount of cotton was used to ensure that the child did not get hurt.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right