DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Boy murdered by friends after he refuses to have unnatural sex
The accused have been taken into custody and have confessed to the crime, police said.
Indore: In a shocking case, a teenaged boy was hit with stones and stabbed to death allegedly by his two minor friends in Palsikar colony in Indore after he refused to indulge in unnatural sex with them. Late on Tuesday night, the two accused, around 14 years of age, in an inebriated state allegedly demanded that the 15-year-old victim indulge in unnatural sex with them, Juni-Indore police station incharge TS Baghel said.
However, when the boy refused to comply with their demand, they stabbed him and also hit him with stones. The mutilated body of the boy was spotted by some passersby on Wednesday morning following which it was sent for postmortem, he said.
The accused have been taken into custody and have confessed to the crime, he said. A case would be lodged against them under the Juvenile Act, police said adding that further probe was on.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach