Boy murdered by friends after he refuses to have unnatural sex
The accused have been taken into custody and have confessed to the crime, police said.
Indore: In a shocking case, a teenaged boy was hit with stones and stabbed to death allegedly by his two minor friends in Palsikar colony in Indore after he refused to indulge in unnatural sex with them. Late on Tuesday night, the two accused, around 14 years of age, in an inebriated state allegedly demanded that the 15-year-old victim indulge in unnatural sex with them, Juni-Indore police station incharge TS Baghel said.
However, when the boy refused to comply with their demand, they stabbed him and also hit him with stones. The mutilated body of the boy was spotted by some passersby on Wednesday morning following which it was sent for postmortem, he said.
The accused have been taken into custody and have confessed to the crime, he said. A case would be lodged against them under the Juvenile Act, police said adding that further probe was on.
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3