Brad Pitt feels 'complete' with Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt has told friends he has never been happier than he is now, reported a website.
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie makes her fiance Brad Pitt feel 'complete'. Pitt raises six kids - Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - with Jolie.
Brad Pitt has told friends he has never been happier than he is now, reports contactmusic.com.
"Brad and Angie (Angelina) have found a fulfilment with each other that they've never had before. She's spurred him on to greater things in his career and opened his world up to the joys of fatherhood. He's admitted to pals he has never felt so complete," a source told the US Edition of OK! Magazine.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner