Brad Pitt feels 'complete' with Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt has told friends he has never been happier than he is now, reported a website.
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie makes her fiance Brad Pitt feel 'complete'. Pitt raises six kids - Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - with Jolie.
Brad Pitt has told friends he has never been happier than he is now, reports contactmusic.com.
"Brad and Angie (Angelina) have found a fulfilment with each other that they've never had before. She's spurred him on to greater things in his career and opened his world up to the joys of fatherhood. He's admitted to pals he has never felt so complete," a source told the US Edition of OK! Magazine.
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple
- Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede
- Facebook Employees Try to Remove Trump's Controversial Posts, Zuckerberg Calls it Inappropriate
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump