Brad Pitt feels 'complete' with Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt has told friends he has never been happier than he is now, reported a website.
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie makes her fiance Brad Pitt feel 'complete'. Pitt raises six kids - Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - with Jolie.
Brad Pitt has told friends he has never been happier than he is now, reports contactmusic.com.
"Brad and Angie (Angelina) have found a fulfilment with each other that they've never had before. She's spurred him on to greater things in his career and opened his world up to the joys of fatherhood. He's admitted to pals he has never felt so complete," a source told the US Edition of OK! Magazine.
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?
- Hindu Group Demands Cancellation of Concerts by Atif Aslam, Shafqat Amanat Ali
- Irom Sharmila Meets Kejriwal, Seeks Advice on Fighting Manipur Polls
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- India's 'Eyes in the Skies' Gave Images for Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu