DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Brad Pitt feels 'complete' with Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt has told friends he has never been happier than he is now, reported a website.
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie makes her fiance Brad Pitt feel 'complete'. Pitt raises six kids - Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - with Jolie.
Brad Pitt has told friends he has never been happier than he is now, reports contactmusic.com.
"Brad and Angie (Angelina) have found a fulfilment with each other that they've never had before. She's spurred him on to greater things in his career and opened his world up to the joys of fatherhood. He's admitted to pals he has never felt so complete," a source told the US Edition of OK! Magazine.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong