Brad Pitt spends 75,000 pounds to paint his car
Actor Brad Pitt has reportedly spent a whopping 75,000 pounds on a Noddy car painting by iconic artist Bambi.
Los Angeles: Actor Brad Pitt has reportedly spent a whopping 75,000 pounds on a Noddy car painting by iconic artist Bambi as a gift to his partner Angelina Jolie on Christmas.
Pitt commissioned an oil painting of him, Angelina and their six children in a bright red and yellow Noddy car. The couple and their six kids, Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, love the Noddy and Big-Ears stories by Enid Blyton.
"The Jolie-Pitt children love Noddy; they each have a Noddy car," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Brad wants the painting to be a surprise Christmas present to hang in the kids' playroom. The artwork titled The Rainbow Family will show all six children squashed into a Noddy car with a shadowy Brad and Angie in the background. Brad asked if there could be extra space left for future children," the source added.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner