DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Brad Pitt's son Maddox makes acting debut in 'World War Z'
Brad Pitt has revealed that his 11-year-old son Maddox has made a cameo appearance in 'World War Z'.
Los Angeles: Superstar Brad Pitt has revealed that his 11-year-old son Maddox has made a cameo appearance in Marc Forster's apocalypse movie 'World War Z'.
The actor reveals his son gets shot in the head multiple times in the movie.
The father of six, who takes on the role as Gerry Lane in Marc Forster's upcoming film, said his son, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, made a cameo appearance in it without telling what role the 11-year-old boy landed.
"He gets shot in the head ... multiple times. But he gets double tapped," Pitt said of Maddox, before joking, "I don't know what that says about me as a parent."
The Golden Globe winner, who agreed to do the apocalypse feature because of his boys, said both Maddox and 9-year-old Pax have already seen it and they love it.
'World War Z' will arrive in theaters this weekend. Based on Max Brook's horror novel 'World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War', it sees Pitt's character in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO