Bradley Cooper is reportedly being eyed to play the role of The Flash in superhero movie 'Justice League'.
London: 'Hangover' star Bradley Cooper is reportedly being eyed to play the role of The Flash in superhero movie 'Justice League'.
According to reports, Warner Bros is actively pursuing Cooper to play The Flash in its long-awaited superhero team-up film, reported Digital Spy.
The reports also suggest that the studio is beginning to doubt the viability of 'Justice League' as a project overall, which has been dismissed by writer Mark Millar as "an excellent way of losing USD 200 million".
"They're scared, they are starting to doubt the whole project. 'Man of Steel' is looking to be a hit but they still have doubts about Justice League. That's why they're trying to bring in some big names to make sure this thing gets off the ground," a source said.
Actor Ryan Reynolds, whose Green Lantern role Cooper reportedly auditioned for, has stated that he is not currently interested in reprising the part in 'Justice League'.
Warner Bros previously announced 'Justice League' for a 2015 release, but scripting issues have now pushed the release date back.
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting