Brahmin protestors mob Vishnu Manchu, raise slogans
With parties on both sides taking their issues to the court of law, the 'DKR' controversy refuses to die down.
With parties on both sides taking their issues to the court of law, the 'Dhenikaina Ready' controversy refuses to die down. What is surprising is that cabals of agitators are still causing troubles for Vishnu-Mohan Babu duo by raising slogans.
Today, when Vishnu went to the Nampally court to file a petition against the 16 Brahmin priests/members who had performed last rites to Mohan Babu after the release of 'Dhenikaina Ready', he was mobbed by a group of protestors. As Vishnu came out, slogans were raised against him and his father while he addressed the media.
They also stopped his car from moving out from the place, causing a traffic gridlock in the nearby vicinity. The police had to enter the scene to whisk them away. Vishnu's car could escape from the scene only then.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right