DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Brangelina sued by former employee
The woman claims that he was fired while he was on sick leave
Hollywood star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are being sued by a former employee who was fired while on sick leave.
The unnamed woman worked as a bilingual secretary at their Miraval chateau in the South of France. She was dismissed by a manager at the estate while on sick leave on the grounds that her absence impacted the running of the property.
The woman is now seeking 80,000 euros in compensation for unfair dismissal.
"She has nothing against them personally and says she was always treated well. But they did not step in to prevent her being dismissed," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the woman's lawyer Emmanuel Ludot as saying.
"Mr. Brad Pitt, who is also famous for his charity work and adoption of children, should understand that my client needs compensation as soon as possible, and that she's not asking for millions, just a fair amount for unfair dismissal. We hope they will both be faithful to their reputation for humanitarian causes," Ludot added.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- With An Arched Brow, Roger Moore Found Humor In Bond, Life
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO