Delhi braveheart scores 73 pc in last physiotherapy exam
The Delhi braveheart was brutally gangraped on December 16, 2012 and died on December 29.
New Delhi: One month after her death, the Delhi braveheart's last exam results are out and she has scored 72.7 per cent in physiotherapy. The results were announced late on Wednesday evening by a Dehradun institute. It was a four-year course and she was to join a Delhi hospital for internship.
She was brutally gangraped on December 16, 2012 and died on December 29. Meanwhile, a fast-track court will begin hearing arguments on framing of charges against the five accused in the case on Thursday, but the proceedings will be held in camera.
The court is to also decide on a plea filed by another accused Vinay Sharma for a bone marrow test as he claims to be a minor. They all have been charged with murder, gangrape and destruction of evidence.
The sixth accused will also be produced in the Juvenile Justice Board.
Recommended For You
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years