DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi braveheart scores 73 pc in last physiotherapy exam
The Delhi braveheart was brutally gangraped on December 16, 2012 and died on December 29.
New Delhi: One month after her death, the Delhi braveheart's last exam results are out and she has scored 72.7 per cent in physiotherapy. The results were announced late on Wednesday evening by a Dehradun institute. It was a four-year course and she was to join a Delhi hospital for internship.
She was brutally gangraped on December 16, 2012 and died on December 29. Meanwhile, a fast-track court will begin hearing arguments on framing of charges against the five accused in the case on Thursday, but the proceedings will be held in camera.
The court is to also decide on a plea filed by another accused Vinay Sharma for a bone marrow test as he claims to be a minor. They all have been charged with murder, gangrape and destruction of evidence.
The sixth accused will also be produced in the Juvenile Justice Board.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong