Delhi braveheart scores 73 pc in last physiotherapy exam
The Delhi braveheart was brutally gangraped on December 16, 2012 and died on December 29.
New Delhi: One month after her death, the Delhi braveheart's last exam results are out and she has scored 72.7 per cent in physiotherapy. The results were announced late on Wednesday evening by a Dehradun institute. It was a four-year course and she was to join a Delhi hospital for internship.
She was brutally gangraped on December 16, 2012 and died on December 29. Meanwhile, a fast-track court will begin hearing arguments on framing of charges against the five accused in the case on Thursday, but the proceedings will be held in camera.
The court is to also decide on a plea filed by another accused Vinay Sharma for a bone marrow test as he claims to be a minor. They all have been charged with murder, gangrape and destruction of evidence.
The sixth accused will also be produced in the Juvenile Justice Board.
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street
- Pakistan Approaches World Bank on Indus Waters Treaty Row With India
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz