DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
BRICS Summit 2016: Scuffle Breaks Out Between Chinese Media, Indian Security Officials
PM Narendra Modi with Chinese President Xi Jinping at the BRICS Summit in Goa on Saturday.
Benaulim (Goa): A scuffle broke out on Saturday between visiting Chinese media and Indian security officials at the Taj Exotica hotel here just before the meeting between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping over access.
ALSO READ: Terror Tops Modi-Xi Meet
According to an eyewitness, the group of Chinese media was not allowed to enter the hall where the two leaders were expected to hold talks.
This agitated them and lead to the scuffle.
Asked about the incident, Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson Vikas Swarup said, "I only comment on substantive issue."
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish