DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Britain's Joshua wins final boxing gold medal
Joshua's gold was Great Britain's third boxing gold of its home Olympics.
London: Anthony Joshua won the super heavyweight gold medal in the Olympic boxing tournament on Sunday in front of his hometown fans, rallying from a late deficit to upset defending champ Roberto Cammarelle of Italy on a tiebreaker.
Joshua's medal ceremony after his thrilling victory was delayed about 15 minutes while Italy protested the result, but their complaints were swiftly rejected by amateur boxing's governing body.
Joshua won Britain's third boxing gold of its home Olympics, along with bantamweight Luke Campbell and women's flyweight Nicola Adams.
Lightweight Vasyl Lomachenko completed his second straight domination of an Olympic tournament with his second gold medal, cementing his claim as the pound-for-pound champion of amateur boxing.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere