Britian to withdraw Musharraf's security
A UN report on ex-PM Benazir Bhutto's murder revealed her security was insufficient during his reign.
London: The British government has decided to withdraw the security and other facilities of former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf after a UN report on former prime minister Benazir Bhutto's murder revealed her security was insufficient during his reign.
The British government has decided to withdraw all the facilities, including security, provided to Musharraf, the Online news agency reported on Monday.
Musharraf was given a special vehicle for his security and was guarded by Scotland Yard personnel.
The government has also refused to extend the visas of his security guards, retired Pakistani SSG commandos, who accompanied him to Britain.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- ROAD TO TOKYOMary Kom Lightens Up to Punch Hard, Goes Back to Light Flyweight
- Wedding bellsAfter Yuvraj-Hazel's Wedding, Cricketer Ishant Sharma Ties The Knot
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story