Britian to withdraw Musharraf's security
A UN report on ex-PM Benazir Bhutto's murder revealed her security was insufficient during his reign.
London: The British government has decided to withdraw the security and other facilities of former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf after a UN report on former prime minister Benazir Bhutto's murder revealed her security was insufficient during his reign.
The British government has decided to withdraw all the facilities, including security, provided to Musharraf, the Online news agency reported on Monday.
Musharraf was given a special vehicle for his security and was guarded by Scotland Yard personnel.
The government has also refused to extend the visas of his security guards, retired Pakistani SSG commandos, who accompanied him to Britain.
Recommended For You
- Fit-Again Shami & Shreyas Iyer Officially Added to Squad
- 3 Reasons to Not Buy a Term Plan
- Gionee A1 Review: A Phone That's Custom Made For Selfie Lovers
- Life Review: Dialogues Win In This Space Battle Between Human, Alien
- Phillauri Review: Anushka-Diljit's Love Tale Will Work Its Way Into Your Heart