DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Britney Spears' ex-boyfriend Adnan Ghalib jailed
He allegedly drove his car toward an official trying to serve an order.
Los Angeles: A celebrity photographer who briefly dated Britney Spears at the height of her career meltdown was sentenced to 45-days in jail on Friday after clashing with an official trying to serve him a restraining order.
Adnan Ghalib, 37, one of the paparazzi who trailed Spears night and day in 2007, was also ordered to complete an anger management program.
Los Angeles prosecutors alleged that in February Ghalib drove his car toward an official who was trying to serve a court order keeping him away from Spears and her family.
Ghalib pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident, and charges of assault were dropped.
Spears, now 27, began a relationship with Ghalib in December 2007 when her private and public life were falling apart following her divorce, stints in rehab and a notorious head-shaving incident.
Her behavior improved after the singer's father intervened and was given control of her business and personal affairs by the Los Angeles courts in January 2008.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017