DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Britney Spears goes public with her new boyfriend
Britney Spears has gone public with her new boyfriend David Lucado months after splitting from Jason Trawick.
Los Angeles: Britney Spears has gone public with her new boyfriend David Lucado months after splitting from fiance Jason Trawick.
Wearing a vintage black and pink dress, the couple were photographed holding hands in public for the first time while walking across the parking lot of a mall in Thousand Oaks, California, reported Aceshowbiz.
A source said that the couple hit up several stores inside the high-end mall.
"She was here with her guy and she shopped for quite a while. She looked good! They were just casual and normal," a source said.
Spears and Lucado have reportedly been seeing each other for weeks as they have been on numerous outings together.
Previously, they were spotted having dinner on Valentine's Day, going on golf dates, and going to a tanning salon together.
Lucado is a 28-year-old Virginia native who does field research for a law firm. Spears split with Trawick early this year.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes