DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Britney Spears receives death threats
Britney will keep sons in London and fly back to them by private jet after show.
London: Pop singer Britney Spears is refusing to take her sons on tour to Russia after she received a series of death threats by e-mail.
The Toxic hit-maker will base herself in Finland and fly in just for the two concerts in St Petersburg and Moscow next week, reported the sun.co.uk.
"Originally, both boys were to accompany Britney but she was against taking them because of these constant threats," said a source.
After the Moscow performance, Spears will fly straight to London in her private jet to be reunited with sons Sean Preston, three, and Jayden James, two.
The identity of the e-mail sender is unknown.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: Junaid Takes a Dig at Kohli Ahead of Indo-Pak Clash
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions