DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Brooke Mueller in rehab?
Brooke with a history of substance abuse had agreed to take a drug test every week
London: Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has reportedly gone back to rehab after she refused to take a drug test last week.
The former real estate agent who recently came to a custody arrangement with Sheen about their two-year-old twin sons Bob and Max, is said to have entered an undisclosed facility after she refused a drug test on Friday which she is required to do as part of the custody settlement, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to gossip website TMZ, Mueller went on a drug binge last week and she decided to go into rehab before Sheen's lawyers raise the issue in court.
Brooke has a history of substance abuse and had agreed to take a drug test every week until Bob and Max turn 18, recently insisted she was a good mother and the boys were healthy and happy.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup