Brooke Mueller in rehab?
Brooke with a history of substance abuse had agreed to take a drug test every week
London: Charlie Sheen's estranged wife Brooke Mueller has reportedly gone back to rehab after she refused to take a drug test last week.
The former real estate agent who recently came to a custody arrangement with Sheen about their two-year-old twin sons Bob and Max, is said to have entered an undisclosed facility after she refused a drug test on Friday which she is required to do as part of the custody settlement, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to gossip website TMZ, Mueller went on a drug binge last week and she decided to go into rehab before Sheen's lawyers raise the issue in court.
Brooke has a history of substance abuse and had agreed to take a drug test every week until Bob and Max turn 18, recently insisted she was a good mother and the boys were healthy and happy.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test