DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Bruno Senna quits Formula One
The 29-year-old was dropped by Williams last year after finishing 16th in the F1 drivers' standings with 31 points.
Rio De Janeiro: Brazilian driver Bruno Senna has quit Formula One to race for Aston Martin in this year's World Endurance Championship (WEC).
The 29-year-old was dropped by Williams last year after finishing 16th in the F1 drivers' standings with 31 points, reports Xinhua.
"I want to move forward and get back to winning races," Senna told Autosport.
The former Williams, Renault and HRT driver had been linked with a move to Force India before Tuesday's announcement. Senna, the nephew of the late three-time F1 world champion Ayrton Senna, will make his WEC debut at next month's 12 hours of Sebring event in Florida.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes