BSF arrests 30 Pakistani fishermen near Padala creek
The BSF intercepted them near Padala creek when they had entered the Indian waters.
Kutch: Border Security Force (BSF) on Thursday arrested 30 Pakistani fishermen and took into custody their boats for illegally entering Indian Martime boundary near Padala creek off Kutch district, BSF officals said.
The operation to apprehend intruders was carried out on specific information, they said.
The BSF intercepted them near Padala creek when they had entered the Indian waters, they said.
Arrested Pakistani nationals will be brought to Koteshwar and they will be handed over to police, BSF officials said.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test