BSF Orders Inquiry Into Constable's Allegations Made in Video
The Border Security Force (BSF) has ordered an inquiry the various allegations made by a head-constable through videos that he had uploaded on Facebook.
Image for representation.
Ahmedabad: The Border Security Force (BSF) has ordered an inquiry the various allegations made by a head-constable through videos that he had uploaded on Facebook.
Navratan Choudhary, head constable (ministerial) with 150 battalion of BSF at Gandhidham in Kutch, "has posted some videos in his Facebook account," a BSF release said in Ahmedabad.
Choudhary, who was appointed in 2012, is currently on leave. The release said he had been recalled from leave for the purpose of probe into his allegations, but he had neither reported back nor substantiated the allegations so far.
Choudhary, a resident of Bikaner in Rajasthan, who works at 150 battalion of Border Security Force at Gandhidham in Kutch district of Gujarat, uploaded the video on January 26, in which a civilian is seen carrying liquor bottles.
In one video, where he appears in full uniform, he claimed that senior officials were not taking action on his complaint regarding sale of liquor meant for BSF jawans to outsiders. He also alleged that substandard food was being served to jawans. In the second video, Choudhary alleged he was humiliated by superiors for no reason.
"BSF has a very robust grievance redressal system which he has bypassed and published his accusations, which is against BSF Act and Rules," the release said.
Recommended For You
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Great Entertainer in 'Anti-Women' Genre With No Social Conscience
- Dhoni Abusing Manish Pandey During T20 Match is Now an Internet Meme
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro Tips n Tricks: How to Get The Best Out of Your New Android Smartphones
- Kareena Looks Stunning in a Black Saree as She Attends Bengaluru International Film Festival; See Pics
- Mahira Khan Comes Out in Support of Javed Sheikh Over Kissing Controversy