BSNL employee killed, allegedly by guards, after fight with manager
Police said that a case has been registered against the General Manager and five BSNL employees.
Lucknow: An employee with the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) was on Monday beaten to death inside a telephone exchange in Ghaziabad, police said.
According to information available, the victim got into an altercation with the General Manager (GM), who called in security guards, who in turn beat him to death.
Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Ghaziabad Prashant Kumar told IANS that the 46-year-old victim, named Sukhendra Singh, worked at the Rajnagar exchange. He was also the secretary of the workers' union and had been called on Monday morning by the GM for some work-related discussion, which apparently went awry and resulted in Singh's death.
Police said that a case has been registered against the GM and five BSNL employees.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards